Do note that this Policy is subject to regular updates and revisions. While We may provide You notice of changes from time to time, We urge You to visit this page to see if there have been any updates. Capitalized terms mentioned in this Policy shall have the same meaning as provided in the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), unless specifically defined in this Policy.
1. Information the Company collects.
- 1.1 In order to provide access to the Platform and provide the Services to the Users and in our capacity as a Lending Service Provider, We may collect a variety of information, including but not limited to:
|A. Information collected to access the Platform and provide Services
|Account and Contact Information
|Full name, age, gender, date of birth, photo, liveliness video, telephone/mobile number(s), permanent and current address, state/city of residence, country, pin code, email address, chosen billing address and PAN number. This data may be stored for the purpose of registration onto the Platform.
|Name of Partner Employer, Employee ID, Employee status, date of joining the Partner Employer, pay grade, designation, department in which the Employee is working, attendance details, pay-out date, pay group, employment type, loss of pay status, last working day and net monthly salary.
|Usage and Technical Information
|IP addresses, application type, device or browser type, versions and configurations, operating systems, device brand, device model, serial numbers, device motion data, mobile network data, device international mobile equipment identity (IMEI), time zone setting, geo-location information, content, unique identifiers associated with your device(s) and pages that You access on the Jify App, and the dates and times that You visit the Platform or avail the Services. Data about how You interact with our Platform. This includes data such as interaction patterns (such as screen actions, gestures: taps, scrolls and clicks), Jify App features viewed, Jify App crashes and other system activity and third-party sites or services used before or in the course of interacting with Our Platform.
|Marketing and Communications Information
|Communications with customer service support, behavioural data (for example, data collected using cookies), information about promotions, surveys, promotional campaigns and records of Your decision(s) to subscribe or to withdraw from receiving marketing materials, if any.
|With your explicit permission, We may receive, collect and analyse your location data which may be accessed through a variety of methods including (but not limited to) GPS, IP address, cell tower location and your precise location based on GPS data, so as to provide you with hyper-local information and application capabilities, to prevent fraud, verify your address and place of acceptance of documents, etc.
|We may require access to your device’s camera for a seamless experience, for clicking your selfie, or to upload photos for profile updation and as may be required for KYC purposes, or for uploading any other necessary documents on the Platform.
|Third Party Information
|We may also collect your Information via other sources, such as delivery address or contact Information from our affiliates and partners, Information from our payment service providers, public records, publicly available sources or internet sites, vendors, data suppliers and service providers, commercially available marketing lists or registries, telephone directories, social network, news outlets and other related media.
|B. Information collected specific in our capacity of lending service provider
|Personal bank account numbers, bank account data and IFSC code.
|Know your Customer (KYC) documents including all proofs of identity and address, photograph, parents’ names, video and audio recordings, geographical location, Permanent Account Number (PAN) etc.
1.2. You authorize the company to:
- obtain necessary User Data from the Partner Employer including through their respective human resource management system portal.
- share your Know Your Customer details with other regulated third-party vendors engaged by the Company to provide Third Party Services.
- obtain your credit information report from credit information companies as decided by the Company and/or the Lending Partner from time to time.
1.3. The information listed in paragraph 1.1 are referred to as “Information”. You represent that any such Information as provided by You or otherwise obtained on your behalf shall always be accurate, correct and complete.
2. Use of the Information.
2.1. The Information collected (as stated in paragraph 1.1) will be used for the following purposes:
|Reason of Use
|Manner of Use
|Enabling the Platform and Services.
|We use the Information collected to personalize, maintain and improve our Services. This includes using the Information to:• Create, maintain and update your account and verify your identity. • Analyze your loan eligibility and estimate your loan terms. • Track the disbursement and repayment of the loan. • Enable features that allow You to add and remove bank accounts for your loan repayment and disbursements from time to time. • Enable features that help You check your loan history, credit scores (as provide on government databases), and other such App features as may be added from time to time. • Perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends. • Enable any modification of the Platform from time to time to cater to the User’s interests. • Personalise User experience with the Platform and to better understand the Users in general and to improve the content and functionality of the Platform. • Provide the Platform and the functions and features therein, efficiently.
|Facilitation of Finance Facilities and KYC Authentication.
|We use the Information collected to facilitate finance facilities and for KYC authentication. This includes using the Information to:• Validate, process and share your Information, nominee details, and other legally mandated information with regulated entities, financial institutions, or service providers engaged by Us to facilitate the Services. • Analyse your creditworthiness, loan eligibility, KYC documents, current employment verification and the terms of your loans. • Processing loan requests and verify the KYC documentation received. You hereby grant Us explicit consent to fetch your KYC (Know Your Customer) details from the Central KYC Records Registry using the details provided by You. • Enable Lending Partners to use the data to analyse your creditworthiness, loan eligibility, KYC documents, current employment verification and the terms of your loans. You hereby grant the Lending Partners explicit consent to fetch your KYC (Know your Customer) details from the Central KYC Records Registry using the details provided by You. Our Lending Partners also use the data for underwriting, to track the disbursement and repayment of your loans.
|Customer Support and Communication.
|• For providing customer support related to the Platform and Services. • For the purpose of sending administrative notices, alerts, advice, notification and communication relevant to your use of any facilities on the Platform, including any change to this Policy. • For enabling any other communication between Jify and the User, as may be required.
|Marketing and Outreach
|• For marketing and outreach purposes to improve the Platform and Services. • To provide relevant offers or rewards to You, based on your consumption patterns. • For promoting new products and services
|Legal Compliance and Requirements
|• To investigate and address claims or disputes relating to use of Platform/Services. • To investigate and prosecute potential breaches of Company security or license agreements. • To comply with applicable laws or requests received from regulators, government, law enforcement or judicial authorities under applicable laws. • For the purpose of legal compliance and other related requirements.
3. Information the Company shares with third parties.
3.1. We share your information with third parties, as set out below:
- Lending Partners. We may share your Know Your Customer details including PAN, Aadhar number, driver’s license, voter ID, geographical location and voice recordings, and Bank IFSC Code and Bank Account Number with our Lending Partners for the provision of the Services as defined under the Terms and in compliance with applicable laws.
- Data Analytics. We may share and use your name, gender, date of birth, work phone number, home phone number, personal phone number, Employee ID, Employee status, date of joining the Partner Employee, designation, department in which the Employee is working, and net monthly salary for the purpose of conducting data analytics. We may also use third-party software including plug-ins for conducting data analytics.
- Service Providers. We may share your Information with our service providers and vendors, such as our payment gateway providers and other service providers.
- Government/Law enforcement. We may share your Information with law enforcement agencies pursuant to lawful requests for information, and otherwise as required under any law applicable at the given time.
3.2. The address and websites of the Lending Partners and Data Analytics partner is as provided hereunder*:
|Name of Entity
|Purpose of Sharing Information
|CleverTap Private Limited (“CleverTap”)
|1901, 19th Floor, DLH Park, Ramlal Compound, S.V. Road, Goregoan (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400064.
|To enable push notifications and conduct analytics.
|K.M. Global Private Limited (“Credit Fair”)
|Surya Mahal, 4th Floor, 5 Burjorji Bharucha Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400001.
|Lending Partner. For underwriting and reporting purposes.
|Premium eBusiness Venture Private Limited (“Zokudo”)
|42, Navketan Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400093
|Pre-paid Payment Instruments (PPI) License Partner. For issuance of PPIs to Users.
|NDX P2P Private Limited (“LiquiLoans”)
|1st Floor, B-104, “The Qube” having C.T.S. No. 1498, A/2, M.V. Road, Marol, Andheri (East) Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400059
|Lending Partner. For underwriting and reporting purposes.
|One Front Street, 28th floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
|For the purpose of conducting analytics. Please note that We only share non-consumer identifiable data with Mixpanel.
*We shall also notify You if information is shared with any other Lending Partner or Data Analytics provider.
3.3. We do not sell the Information of our Users to others. We also do not share such information with third party business entities for their marketing or advertising purposes, unless You explicitly allow us to do so.
4. How do We protect your Information?
- 4.1. The Company limits access to personal information to authorized employees, associates, partners and officers. We take adequate measures to protect the security of your information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure, by using industry standards of physical, technical and administrative security measures.
- 4.2. We have obtained the IS/ISO/IEC 27001 standard certification for data protection.
- 4.3. However, please note that:
- the Company is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Information.
- the Company shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing your Information to third party, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Platform.
- as a registered user with a User Account, You are responsible for keeping your account details and your one-time password confidential.
- the Company is not responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to any force majeure event or events outside Company’s control including fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, cyber-attacks, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
5. Your rights regarding the Information collected by us.
5.1. Restrict disclosure and withdraw consent. You have the right to restrict the disclosure of your Information to any third party or withdraw your consent under this Policy by writing to us at email@example.com. However, please note that, You may not be able to access certain parts of the Platform, as well as certain services from on the Platform if You exercise these rights. Do note that despite your withdrawal request, We may continue to retain and store your information as provided in paragraph 5.2.
5.2. Data retention. We shall only retain your Information to facilitate your smooth and uninterrupted use of the Platform. We do not retain your Information for longer than required for the purpose for which it is collected in accordance with this policy and in accordance with applicable law.
Further, we retain your Know Your Customer documents for a maximum of 15 days before deleting them from our records. This retention is to ensure that the know your customer requirements of Our Lending Partner are completed to their satisfaction and that all such information is reliably captured.
However, we retain all such information from Know Your Customer documents that are permissible to be retained under applicable law and in accordance with paragraph 1.1(A)(1) of this Policy.
5.3. Deletion of data. You have the right to demand us to erase your Information and We will do so without undue delay, provided that the Information is no longer required by us and there is no legal requirement to retain the Information.
5.4. Correction of data. In the event that any Information provided by You is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, then You shall have the right to provide us with accurate, complete and up to date information and have us rectify such information at our end immediately.
6. Children’s privacy.
Our Platform is not meant to be used by children, and We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from persons under the age of 18 (eighteen). If We find out that a child has given us personal information, We will take steps to delete that information and terminate the relevant user account.
Should You have any grievances about the processing of your personal information, You may contact:
Contact No: +91 9820079068
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00)